i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 3, 2013

what've i done???

Solemnity of Saint Joseph, husband of Blessed Virgin Mary

Woke up at 4:20..wow~~ last night went to bed at 1a.m =))
went to church bcoz today is Solemnity
 In the afternoon, i went to school to meet mr.Hùng_ my instructor_ asked him about my intership report. But he ignored (grrrr) and said that i had to wait till 4p.m,there were some friends come and he instructed together..
WTH??? ANw, i'm an optimist. yah it's ok. then i went to library and read the book " i can do it" :). I was tired bcoz of woke up so early this morning, i fell asleep sitting on my chair :)).
On my way home fr school, i dropped by Eastern coach station to ask for information about bus line from HCMC to BMT.
Just 2 days left...

i've just watched some vlogs on youtube. Why there are so many young ppl who are talented and cool and dynamic and smart...ect???
They're not only have good living condition but also good at English, piano n guitar playing, even singing n dancing. beside that, they're all handsome guys n beautiful girls

Let Reconsider yourself kitu!!!! What have I done that is meaningful?? :(
I have to try harder, I need to put more effort >_<
Be4 you critisize somebody, u should look at yourself first.
Anw, think positive always~~~
GOOD NIGHT :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét