i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 6, 2014

i can see sth beautiful in the ordinary

What do you see when you look out your window? 
I can see some amazing flowers.

What do you see when you look through those trees? 
I can see a mountain vista dazzled with morning light. 

What do you see when you look past those chairs? 
I can see someone that I love, someone whose smile makes my day.

What do you see when you look past those tables? 
I can see my favourite food looking back at me.

What do you see when you look through difficult circumstances? God sees forgiveness and renewal! We live in a world with such amazing beauty all around us, reminding us in little ways of God’s nature. 

There is something that becomes alive in me when I observe these moments despite how ordinary the apparent circumstance may seem. So too with God when He sees you following in His ways. You bring life, become alive and bring extraordinary beauty into the ordinary.

Have you been wronged by circumstances? God’s way of forgiveness and renewal is life for you. 

You can choose to create beauty in hardship and pain. You can decide to bring new life in where there was death. It’s often hard to do, very hard, but it’s worth dying for it! 

It’s something beautiful.

http://www.hopefulheart.net/thought-of-the-day/something-beautiful

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét