i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 3, 2013

Happy Women's day

woke up at 9a.m, i got a phone call from a friend yhu congratulating me women's day..we chatted on the phone about 1 hour :)). I've got a sore throat this morning but after chatting w him i feel better, don't know why :]
then i went to the market to bought breakfast for my sis and me. i bought some breads and a bowl of porridge. While having breafast, we called our grandma to congragulate her^^.

Now i'm reviewing the plan today.. i have to do what i've listed. i'm kinda girl who is being distracted easily -=.=. SO from today i'll make the next day's plan everynight before going to sleep.
I need to get up early tomorrow morning!!
******

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét