i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 3, 2013

Idol

Wednesday of the Fifth week of Lent 
Today woke up at 6:10 am :)
Lunch: stir-fried Broccoli and carrot
Went swimming with Thy. it was pretty fun :)
I posted a photo of me wear Ao dai. some friends called me tomboy or something not a real girl.. I'm just not girly so much and that's it. I'm still a girl.
Maybe yes i'm childish and not gentle, feminine... but i will try to learn and being more mature everyday. I wanna become a real woman :)

I love JYJ idol band the most. Not just because of their appearance but their characteristics and talented, the ability to overcome all difficulties. That is the reason for their success. They are good examples for me to follow, to learn and are my motivation as well <3


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét