i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

Thứ Hai, 11 tháng 3, 2013

let sb down???

This morning woke up at 9.30am, too bad huh?
Had breakfast with a chocopie and a carton of milk. Lunch: rice + fish cooked with sauce + boiled bok choy(cảixanh)
I'm learning to sing 2 Japanese songs: Suteki da ne, Ookina furu tokei ( My grandfather's clock).. It's so interesting eh :">
*****
Last night, afer serious consideration, i refused yhu's confession. I really dont wanna let him down but i think that i'm not ready for a committed relationship..i still prefer being single, don't want to be bound (ràng buộc).
I still felt regret about what i've done with my ex.
I'm so childish, selfish, stubborn, sometimes insensitive..don't know how to take care of others-which is the thing you need..
haizzz i'm a bad girl :(
I hope you can find another girl who is better than me.
Sometimes i just dont know what i really want :( so incomprehensible..


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét