i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 3, 2013

i went back on my words =.=

i said that i wrote diary everyday..but see what i've done...i'm just a liar n lazyyyy :(
I have to do what i promised !!
******
Vũng Tàu trip 2.3/3/2013
day 1:
wake up at 6 a.m. Today i'm gonna go picnic w my class 9a1. i have to present at Hang xanh intersection at 7 o'clock. i go along w one of my classmates so i go there by bus.
Last night (this morning exactly :)) i stayed up too late to prepared my stuffs untill 3.a.m.
Hope everything will be alright. Have a nice and safe trip
day 2:
I'm getting lazy so don't wanna write anything =.=
****
In general, the trip was very good and we had lots of fun ^^.
I took so many photos. This trip will be a memorable memory, which i will never forget.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét