i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 3, 2013

shopping

Monday of the fifth week of Lent
Woke up at 6:50
Today i bought many things: 2 pairs of shoes, a pink T-shirt, a pair of thong (dép lào)
went to Bắc ninh flea market .
Gosh i wish i had one more closet for my clothes and shoes and accessories. i still wanna buy so many clothes T_T
so at the end of this month, i shouldn't ask the same why all of my money has gone :P
Haizzz, everytime i'm onl fb, i always stay up too late =.=/ It really takes a lot of my time

Now, time to sleep. i have to get up early tmr to go to church.
Currently listening to the list songs:
http://mp3.zing.vn/album/Zing-Collection-You-re-Beautiful-Various-Artists/ZWZ99EUB.html?st=3

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét