i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 3, 2013

The first rain

Today woke up at 6:40a.m yeah..keep going on kitu hehee
i went up to the terrace and did exercises. The sky was blue and the first rays of the sun were shining :). The air was very fresh n i took a deep breath.
Breakfast: bread
-----
In the afternoon, it become cloudy and starts to rain... The very first rain of rainy season. It rains quite heavily. There was a power cut while i was using computer..shittt!poor my lap huhu
There was not enough light to read book so i went up to the terrace. I watched the rains, it make me miss something_make me feel nostalgic....
There are some pp walk into your life n bring happy, smiles or even tears, and then you regret hurting them_let them go. Even though you sometimes want to forget, the memories still remains..
I went to church..i couldn't focus to the service, but still took communion (rước lễ) =.= God pls forgive me
Today is Friday of the fourth week of Lent ( mùa chay)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét