i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 3, 2013

holy week

Yesterday was Holy Thursday: evening mass of the Lord's Supper
Today is Friday of the Passion of the Lord (Good Friday)

I was so lazy after BMT trip =.=
Have to resume/regain/pick up my spirits and indurance (sự nhẫn nại)!!!

i watched the movie Yes or No (thailand). it's about lesbian relationships. umm it's quite a good one. All the actors acted so well and they are so beautiful and cool..why are Thai girls so cute >"<
homosexual: đồng tính     homophobia: sự kì thị ng đồng tính
bisexual: lưỡng tính             I'm not homophobic 

Today i have to keep Lent. no breakfast, no snack, no meat, don't eat too much or eat less than usual. Anw, i like vegetarian dishes :)



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét