i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

Thứ Bảy, 9 tháng 3, 2013

Saturday n chocopie

"Everyday is not Saturday" the idiom that i've just searched about Saturday. sông có khúc người có lúc
-----
Today, i woke up at 7a.m :). ealier than yesterday yay.. keep up the good work kitu :">
My throat is sore again so i drank a cup of warm water. then i went up terrace to do exercise. I should do it every morning to keep myself in good shape.
I've got an ulcer on my mouth..maybe i ate hot and spicy foods recently =.=
---
yesterday i hung out w my cousins. We had dinner with Duck egg noodle soup 75k/bowl. The meat was very big so i couldn't eat it all, then i shared with my cousins :)).
After that we trolled down the streets and go for lemon tea. i like eating sunflower seeds :)
---
Now checking out my plan for today. Try to finish them all Kitu!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét