i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

i'm a girl who trying to find my true self

Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 3, 2013

Who hesitates is lost..I'm a loser

Today woke up at 6:50 am => I'll try to get up earlier everyday :)
Breakfast : bún xào.
i had dessert with a bowl of strawberry+ banana with yogurt ... it's so delicious n good for health ^^
Bought a half of kilogram cherry.
My secondary school classmates intend to go on a trip next weekend. It's just a temporary plan... i don't know if i will go or not. Bcoz I'm going to take a trip to Buon Me Thuot at the same time :)
****
Arch dancing club have train every Thusday and Sunday.
I was in two minds about going or not ( i hesitated to go or not/ i dunno whether i should go or not). Finally, I decided not to go there due to the limit time, i was about too late. It tooks me about 1h from my house to school... So i felt disappointed in myself =.=
I've just all talk. If you keep thinking in your mind and no action, you're FAIL!!
What can i do in the future? I need,no, i must CHANGE! even in every small things
Every choice you make has an end results.. It is good or bad depends on you
Kitu ah, fighting! God pls help me always make right decisions in my life. Amen.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét